Are you passionate about IT and looking for a challenging work environment where quality and fun go hand in hand? Then you are the right person to join our Young Potential Program!
Our program allows young talents to achieve their full potential in a professional work environment, while being intensively coached by our experts.
Our program offers 3 tracks:
Permanent jobs (with 8 weeks training bootcamp)
*During these tracks your existing academic skills will be complemented through hands-on project experience, knowledge sharing, coaching, training courses…
Who are we looking for?
- Students and graduates with a passion for IT
- Bachelor or master level
- People who can relate to our company values
- Creative thinkers with an analytical mindset
- Team players
- Flexible mindset towards work location
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
What can we offer?
- Fun and enthusiastic colleagues
- Lots of teambuilding and knowledge sharing initiatives
- New technologies, challenging projects, not a single day will be the same
- Coaching by experts & personal and professional development opportunities
- Beautiful work environment in nice buildings at Corda Campus and The Crescent
- We are not going to lie, when you join our team, we will also offer you an above average salary with lots of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, insurances, daily meal allowance, monthly expense allowance, mobile subscription, training budget…
Want to hop on board?
By applying for this position and formally sending us your CV, we consider this a consent to handle your personal data in regards to your application as described in our Privacy Disclaimer. By applying for this position, you agree to have read and accepted it.