Student and summer jobs
Why do a student job at JIDOKA?
At JIDOKA, we offer all our interns the opportunity to perform a student and/or summer job after their internship. These student jobs can be performed either in our office in Hasselt or Mechelen.
It’s a great opportunity to gain a professional work experience in Information Technology.
We offer our students the opportunity to get a taste of the professional environment where they will work as a true member of our teams during the holidays. Our student jobs are an excellent first taste of JIDOKA and the job you will likely be doing in the future.
What can we offer?
- Fun and enthusiastic colleagues
- Lots of teambuilding and knowledge sharing initiatives
- New technologies, challenging projects, not a single day will be the same
- Coaching by experts
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Beautiful work environment in nice buildings at Corda Campus and The Crescent
- We are not going to lie, when you decide to join our team permanently we will also offer you an above average salary with lots of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, insurances, daily meal allowance, monthly expense allowance, mobile subscription, training budget…
Interested in a student job? Not an IT student but looking for a some work experience during your education?
Let us know
By applying for this position and formally sending us your CV, we consider this a consent to handle your personal data in regards to your application as described in our Privacy Disclaimer. By applying for this position, you agree to have read and accepted it.