In for some fun coding?
JIDOKA is currently looking for experienced Software Developers with a great passion for custom software development who want to take their career to the next level.
About the job
As our new colleague and Software Developer you will work with the newest technologies and tools in regards to software development and be responsible for building custom and user-friendly applications for our customers. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end counterparts. You will be working in Software Factory mode (in our offices in Hasselt & Mechelen) and in Consultancy mode on client-side.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- +5 years experience with custom software development
- Experience with the most current programming languages and related frameworks
- Experience with working in (Scrum, Kanban…) environments
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Healthy interest in new technologies and trends in Information Technology
- You have a flexible mindset towards work location
- You can relate to our company values
What can we offer?
- Fun and enthusiastic colleagues
- Lots of teambuilding and knowledge sharing initiatives
- New technologies, challenging projects, not a single day will be the same
- Coaching by experts & personal and professional development opportunities
- Beautiful work environment in nice buildings at Corda Campus and The Crescent
- We are not going to lie, we will also offer you an above average salary with lots of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, insurances, daily meal allowance, monthly expense allowance, mobile subscription, training budget…