When working on IT projects, a lot can go wrong. JIDOKA helps customers who already have begun a project but bump into certain unexpected problems.
A selection of often recurring problems
- The project is behind schedule
- The project does not deliver the requirements that the stakeholders expect
- The development team has no supported development approach
- The software quality is poor
- The delivered software is not user-friendly
- The software can not handle peak times
Problems are roughly divided into 2 categories:
- Technical and/or architectural issues
- Business and/or functional issues
To solve these issues, senior architects and analysts will execute a project rescue command at our costumers. Together with our project rescue service, the customer receives a(n) (advice)report with a list of different root causes underlying the problems identified. There are also proposed solution alternatives.
JIDOKA can help understand the challenges you are facing and try to find a better solution. Need help?