About the job
We are looking for a Mobile Developer to join our team and develop and maintain high quality and user friendly mobile applications.
If you are passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, then you must be the person we are looking for!
What will your day look like?
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications
- Write clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write tests, troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Work together with product owner and UX/UI designer to improve user experience
- Liaise with development team to plan new feature(s)
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Customer communication
- Coach junior (mobile) developers
- Participate in and drive knowledge sharing events
- Participate in pré-sales
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- +2 years experience with mobile development
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as Swift, .NET, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C…
- Android or iOS development experience, with knowledge of best practices, APIs and libraries
- Experience with SOA design/development & OOP design principles
- Experience with working in Agile environments (Scrum, Kanban…)
- Experience with custom software development
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- You can relate to our company values
What can we offer?
- Fun and enthusiastic colleagues
- Lots of teambuilding and knowledge sharing initiatives
- New technologies, challenging projects, not a single day will be the same
- Coaching by experts & personal and professional development opportunities
- Beautiful work environment in nice buildings at Corda Campus and The Crescent
- We are not going to lie, we will also offer you an above average salary with lots of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, insurances, daily meal allowance, monthly expense allowance, mobile subscription, training budget…
Read what our colleague Dieter Vogels has to say about his role as a Mobile Developer at JIDOKA
Every mobile developer knows it’s important to have knowledge about new and cool features of the latest SDK’s. What’s even more important is that you can use these features during development of a super cool mobile app! I’m glad that JIDOKA has given me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and experience and let me be part of development teams that create apps that are actually available in the app store. What more can a mobile developer wish for?