We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join our team. In this position you will translate both our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications, ensuring and tailoring great user experience.
What will your day look like?
- Using the latest ES6, ES7, ESNext features in modern precompilers
- Production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Creating tools that enhance how users see and interact with your web app in any browser
- Collaborating with back-end developers and graphic designers to improve usability
- Implementing responsive design for mobile interfaces
- Contributing some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more
- Maintaining software workflow management with a source code management tool like Bitbucket
- Helping back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Testing during development for usability and fixing any bugs
Are you a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design? Then you’re the person we’re looking for!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Experience with front-end development
- Experience with cross browser styling and coding
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
- Familiar with testing, debugging and precompilation
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiar with Adobe Suite, Photoshop and CMS
- Experience with working in Agile environments (Scrum, Kanban…)
- Excellent communication skills
- You can relate to our company values
- Excellent knowledge Dutch and English
What can we offer?
- Fun and enthusiastic colleagues
- Lots of teambuilding and knowledge sharing initiatives
- New technologies, challenging projects, not a single day will be the same
- Coaching by experts & personal and professional development opportunities
- Beautiful work environment in nice buildings at Corda Campus and The Crescent
- We are not going to lie, we will also offer you an above average salary with lots of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, insurances, daily meal allowance, monthly expense allowance, mobile subscription, training budget…
Read what our colleague Robbert Braeken has to say about this role as a Front-end developer at JIDOKA
Working for JIDOKA is like working together with a family of IT minded people. Their priority lies with helping each other. I have learned more about Front-end development in my first half year with JIDOKA than I had in my 3 years in college and all that because they have the skills in-house to share knowledge.
And why I enjoy coming to work? Because they respect me. As a junior Front-end developer they trust me to take on a project and work on it on my own. Transforming beautiful designs into software applications with a high focus on user experience. And when you do need help along the way there are always more experienced colleagues that will help you out.
The right job for you?
By applying for this position and formally sending us your CV, we consider this a consent to handle your personal data in regards to your application as described in our Privacy Disclaimer. By applying for this position, you agree to have read and accepted it.