At JIDOKA we are passionate about delivering successful IT projects. To support our further growth, we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for somebody who understands the entire Software Development Lifecycle and has the outright understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines. You will work closely together with our developers and other roles within our project(s) to oversee the code releases. Payroll or freelance are both an option.
Experience with following technology stack is required:
Docker, Kubernetes (k8s), Rancher, Harbor, Docker registry, Linux, Git, Bitbucket, Kafka, Microservice deployments, AWS (EC2 + ECS + RDS + …), Jenkins for CI / CD – Build and Release pipelines (Spring Boot & Angular
What will your day look like?
- Discuss, propose and review improvements with the application teams with regards to logging, performance, security
- Automate the deployment pipeline, prepare development infrastructure for continuous delivery and deployment
- Work across projects to perform deployments towards Dev/Test/UAT/Production
- Perform system and integration tests on the different environments
- Tackle technical impediments that are prohibiting some teams from continuing their development
- Create Jenkins jobs, write Ansible playbooks and scripts to automate manual processes and to monitor systems, applications, endpoints,…
- Be in charge for system administration and provisioning of new servers, patching, improving infrastructure
- Work closely with Central IT and Developers and may need to help to solve traditional IT issues (network, database …) and act as a bridge between the two departments
- Participate in technical meetings
What can we offer?
- Fun and enthusiastic colleagues
- Lots of teambuilding and knowledge sharing initiatives
- New technologies, challenging projects, not a single day will be the same
- Coaching by experts & personal and professional development opportunities
- Beautiful work environment in nice buildings at Corda Campus and The Crescent
- We are not going to lie, we will also offer you an above average salary with lots of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, insurances, daily meal allowance, monthly expense allowance, mobile subscription, training budget…
The right job for you?
By applying for this position and formally sending us your CV, we consider this a consent to handle your personal data in regards to your application as described in our Privacy Disclaimer. By applying for this position, you agree to have read and accepted it.