About the job
We are looking for all-round Business & Functional Analysts who are not only pleased with ‘just a solution’ but with the best for their project. You define and document software requirements upfront to get a consensus on the system that needs to be built, to define a budget, an implementation schedule or other information allowing the customer to make an informed go/no go decision. When a go is given, you define units of work that are understood in an unambiguous and identical way by both business stakeholders and the development team.
Are you someone who’s curious in how our customers organise their business processes and loves to optimize them using your own experience? Then you’re the person we’re looking for!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Experience with IT Business & Functional Analysis
- Experience in techniques to elicit, analyse and communicate business and system requirements
- Experience with various methods (value proposition, lean startup, game storming, etc.), techniques (BPMN, UML, etc.) or practices (pair analysis, split testing, test first, etc.)
- Experience with scope and budget estimation
- Experience with project management
- Experience with working in Agile environments (Scrum, Kanban…)
- Excellent communication skills
- You can relate to our company values
- Excellent knowledge of English (Dutch and French is a plus)
What can we offer?
- Fun and enthusiastic colleagues
- Lots of teambuilding and knowledge sharing initiatives
- New technologies, challenging projects, not a single day will be the same
- Coaching by experts & personal and professional development opportunities
- Beautiful work environment in nice buildings at Corda Campus and The Crescent
- We are not going to lie, we will also offer you an above average salary with lots of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, insurances, daily meal allowance, monthly expense allowance, mobile subscription, training budget…
Read what our colleague Davy Beyls has to say about his role as as Business Analyst at JIDOKA
Being a business analyst/project manager at JIDOKA is quite a challenging job. I need to learn fast, be flexible and accept that I will never be able to tell what the future will hold. Luckily, JIDOKA is there to support me every step of the way. I know that if I need any advice on a project, I can just ask my colleagues (who, by the way, are absolutely brilliant). If I need extra training, I need only tell them and they will help me look for the best opportunity. And if I have a personal issue, I know that they will be there for me to help in any way possible.
I don’t see JIDOKA as a company, rather as a bunch of friends who work together to realise our goals and the goals of our customers. And that makes the challenges of the job more than worth the effort.
The right job for you?
By applying for this position and formally sending us your CV, we consider this a consent to handle your personal data in regards to your application as described in our Privacy Disclaimer. By applying for this position, you agree to have read and accepted it.